Harman & Co take away the hassle: Whether starting a new business or restructuring an existing one, Harman & Co's extensive knowledge of company formation means we can advise you on the merits and possible pitfalls of incorporation.
Harman & Co provide the following company formation services, making the process as simple and straightforward as possible, giving you confidence and assurance:
• Advice on the best vehicle for your business (a limited company is not always the right answer).
• Company search facilities to check whether the company name you want is available.
• Assistance in the registration of limited companies, whether bespoke or off the shelf.
• Advice on the most appropriate capital structure and shareholder arrangements.
• Provision of registered office facilities.
• Company secretarial services, including registration of documents, minutes of meetings and writing up of the statutory books.
• Advice on your obligations under law as a company director.
If you are thinking of setting up a new business, before you do anything else, call Harman & Co for fast, professional, unbiased advice.
Minimising overheads and reducing outgoings is vitally important to all businesses – even more so when market conditions are tougher.
Corporation tax can be a huge outgoing for your company if it is not managed correctly and planned appropriately. Many accountancy practices do not provide in-house specialist tax planning. However, this is where Harman & Co are different.
You can trust Harman & Co to employ a holistic approach to your tax planning whether you are a medium sized SME, an international organisation or a small owner operator.
We have a wealth of experience in handling tax affairs of many different organisations.
If you are an individual looking for personal tax advice, take a look at our section specifically covering this.
Our cost effective solutions aim to minimise your exposure to both UK taxation, in areas as varied as:
• acquisitions and disposals;
• employment benefit trusts;
• remuneration and benefits packages;
• even the dreaded investigation by H M Revenue and customs.
An in-depth review of your corporate tax liability will be undertaken in a professional manner with minimal disruption to your business.
Contact us now for a no obligation quote.